Monday, February 1, 2010

hell o monday!

urghh monday! class pack gila harini. in my first class which is e-learning, i was so shock. knowing him now with someone else is the worst part ever! i should get over him. its been 2 years i guess. apa tah yang aku merepek. hehe. we leave that for a while.
...........................................................................................

now..the real monday~~
starting with elearning follow by bis and last but not least marketing. today my class start at 8 till 4.30. at 8 my tummy singging a bird song. whats that mean?? :) cafe, im coming for youuuu! next class, there will be presentation about TPS in Bis class. actually, im still vague with this BIS thingy. its quiet complicated and hard to understand but, i'll try my best. this week we'll have test to face. 100% commitment is needed. well, thats it for today. i will continue bloging after this :P
this is so newwww for me. kinda like it,much!

No comments:

Post a Comment